Thursday, July 01, 2004

TmL = the Big Day...

Got caught in the rain today... din see the point of running cuz I was already so wet.. so I continued walking like a tortoise to school... today had lessons... kept dozing off in class... haiX... wad happening to me? then I sold 1 more ticket today... haha... 死 Regina sell for 6 dollars.. So despo... I left 5 more tix... but who cares?!?!? Then after school went to have sectionals... sorta wanted to go through all the pieces but in the end due to the poor turn out of pple... just self sec.. Haiz... Persis is a killer piece... quite sick of it... later gonna prac it again... so I tried out my new reed... 1 totally sucked and the other one, the harder one, rocked... though a bit diff to blow and I was constantly going out of breath... haiX... dunno which to use tml... sian...so went home at around 6 plus wit Kenny Jocelyn Guowei and Dustin... wah lao 死 mr wong tok to me if i crook liddat... say wad instrument bedda bring dun come back without it... wah lao... wad he think he is man...he pms ar... fuck man... while walking out saw the discipline mistress... Jocelyn toopid say wad play catching... toot loh... idiot then believe...anyways... tml serenade liao lehx... so fast... haiX... its def at the wrong time... I mean tml lehx... my mind cant accept it.. but anyway... dunno wad I feeling rite now... haha... weird feeling... dots...hope everything goes well tml... good luck everYonE!!! MusT Show EveryOnE wE CaN Do iT...

No comments: