Tuesday, July 13, 2004
erm nonami-san
Ok... Today started sch in a sleepy note... had erm dunno wad... ver sian... haha English was cao sian... was copying stupid maths homework.. then lily lim saw... haha lucky nv see or else i kenna murdered by ahem... haha... ok so I ate at recess today wor... ver rare sight... once in a million years then can see de... wah liao today PE very memorable loh... haha... Anthony ar... aiming ver zhun... actually can have direct hit at THERE haha.... wan me to be impotent aR? then have no father's day... dots... ok so after recess was erm boring boring boring... erm sorta fought wit Junhui over Zixin's tie.. which I think is so uncalled for.. cuz its only Zixin's extra tie... haha.. in the end he got alvin's tie and I got Sihui's tie... [hey got hmt oral mah]then after sch had band... nonami-san came... haha. he's one cute guy... botak, then fat fat... haha then actions ver funny... tok bout wad ramen... put chili, egg and wad.. to prove his idea... then wad Penang kway tiao and Singapore and Italy kway tiao diff.... haha... say italy kway tiao got spaghetti taste... dots... haha... kenna abused by Regina again... haha... so went home loh.. keep suaning Jolene... haha.. .finally learn how to start carioca on time... haha... realised I was late all the time... although I knew but I sorta retarded... so... haha... used back my old instrument today... haha so sad... ok nvm... still can sound nice... ok my goal is to finish my holiday homework by this week end... haha... this week suay kenna by dm and tt sally chin... haha... but no demerit yet... =p...so on msn now... acting as counselor... haha... last time I counseled someone was like in sec2? Haha... and like about the same stuff... haha... okok... erm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment