Tuesday, July 20, 2004

hmm

Today was Jolene and Shirley the birthday.... haha... er... Jolene nex time... wan to go off can announce it? Haha I retarded dunno that u went off... so din get a chance to giv you ya pressie... haha... well... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ok... erm... such a letdown... what an ass.... throw our section the face.... idiot... so today wasn't a bad day... until band started... haix... chew came... and condemned us... maybe those who went were biased... but wadever... I mean he's more exp and stuff and is most prob right bout these stuff... we now lack of any emotion and confidence... er... so spent whole band prac on the marches.... dots.... ok... for national day [the school one]... the SJ thing went to YT winds... hope everyone remembers what he taught us... well, what's done cant be undone... and sian... have to collect money from sec4s... then they pass out liao.... so must class to class... I too lazy to do that sia.... haix... hope any sec4 who see this help me pass the message... haha.... I am just a pig...

No comments: