Monday, July 19, 2004

ERmmX

so today went to orchard with Kenny, Joce and erm... no one else to orchard... haha... ok so I crapped a lot... so during sch was like sorta erm... paying attention... haha first time I can say this... so geog was watching this documentary on volcano loh... found out that one volcanologist the 2 legs were broke by bombs from the volcano... omg... it must have been so wad when he knew about it... haha... I think put on a fake image... make us think he ver brave... I would not know how to live without my 2 legs...so while watching... I wondered... if the show got show anyone actually fall into the lava flow... haha.... then that Kilauea or Monoa lea or wadever volcano the lava so liquid... look like water colour... haha... then solved the mystery to why in the middle of the pacific plate got one Hawaiian islands... dots... got some sort of erm... wad ar... hot spot ar? Haha.... forgot... then I wondered again... if the Hawaiian Islands keep moving north, won't it transform from a tropical paradise to a temperate island??? Haha... ok I stop crapping bout geog... so er... after that went for recess... I ate again... only to be ridiculed by the many "xiao bai" fans out there when I bought drinks... then during maths... Mrs. Chan din come again... I think she gave birth or giving birth... so whole lesson smsing tt er... si Shirley... haha... crapping... about wad Regina was wearing and stuff and some one being interested... haha.... after sch went to orchard... Jocelyn oni know where is Jurong Point and Westmall... haha... we wanted to take a bus, 190 from CCK, but she thinks that it services from the front of our sch!!! haha... stoopid... =p... search high and low for er... stuff but cant find any... anyway, on the bus ride talking to Joce wit Kenny... Joce don’t know anything bout er... haha -CENSOR- so blur.... so we gave up hope on her and change the sub... dots... so went home around 6? then now I am stuck here writing this entry... ok... later gonna have to write letters... so sian... u all din write to me loh... haha... wang en fu yi... dots... but nvm,... I yi shen zhuo zhe.... set good example... shu li hao bang yang... then nex time u all follow... haha... ok so I have set some goals for myself... I want to get into either ACJC, NJC or HCJC. So that means more study... but sometimes I think I too smart... =x... haha... so bhb.... I din study for physics and got 10/12... and tt zixin? Study 3 days oni get 11/12... Haha... ok saw many kewl stuff today.... haha wan a new bag sia... a new everything... blah blah.... am I spoilt or wad???

No comments: