Friday, July 02, 2004
SeRenaDe FinaLLY OvER!!!!
SERENADE IS OVER!!! yEaH... it Was QuiTE Successful... haha... so glad tt its over... sec4 pass out liao so sad.. gonna miss them like oni yest just join this gr8 clarinet section... ok about serenade... haha amazing grace.. the first piece... the first note I cud not pitch loh then almost squeak... I scared loh... haha ... I tot tt reed spoilt... then later can play again liao... haha... then after the interval... play carioca... the solo was okay lah.. i think a bit screechy only... then the pick up a bit messy... and its quite soft... but I nex time will improve bahx... haha my expectations so high... dots... haiX then after the perf everyone was crying... haiX... sad day... I dunno y I din cry... maybe i forgot how to cry.. haven cried in a long time... can anyone forget how to cry??? haish... y must good things come to an end??? gonna miss ya all... YOu ALL ROCK MAN!!! haha... i am going mad... hey i "crying" liao lehx.. dots... lame... then when reach school kept taking pictures so fun... we ver bo liao haha... make all the toot poses... i at the concert hall still got "propose" to someone haha... lame... our nex goal: gold for SYF 2005... must get tt... cannot waste all our seniors the effort...haix... haix haix.... I gonna read all my seniors write de letter later... dots then play ps2... gd luck for all ya oral tml and the day after and the day after... u all can do it..ok... SWISS WINDS ROCK!!! SEC4S ROCK!!! WOo HoO... haha I am really really mad... ok till here then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment