Friday, July 09, 2004

Eh?

Wad the hell... This is my second time typing this entry... just now retarded internet got prob... Then nv publish... then I din save... wad the hell... anyway... I just came back from tt a maths test... was qutie easy... oni the qn 4 a bit tricky... the graph the Y in Y=mx+c... is made of 2 parts... y+... haha I ver good rite? Giv tips to those who taking on Monday... remember to come my blog... Can get tips... haha... I think I will not get full marks though... I think got a lot of careless mistakes... so I din sleep in sch today again... accomplishment... was almost late... spent the whole morning searching for money... haha... so school was ok... then after sch went to Mac with Danfu, Jason they all... while walking dere I took the long way so tt can soak up more sun... haha... lame... then return to sch liao went to look for miss yeo to giv her the tickets stuff... then she say wad have to sort out the tickets in numerical order on money... but I got chem. extra lessons on tt day.... so no nid.. Good luck to jiamin and Jennifer... haha... so when reach class... Jocelyn called me to the balcony... I din know wad for... but later she say got sun... so I spent my time waiting for Mrs. Chan sun tanning... but I oni like got a bit red... well cannot say red... not even red... haha sun resistant.... so next week will be a ver busy week... Sunday – tuition + fiesta, Monday – chemistry, Tuesday – band, Wednesday – tuition + EL “enrichment”, Thursday – band, Friday – Maths + tuition, Saturday – band... busy rite? So ke lian... where’s my free time?!?!?! So stress... later gonna do my SJI holiday paper then my a maths hw and also my EL holiday assignment... tt lily lim say wan to deduct marks if Monday nv get... wah liao... speaking of lily lim, our class spoilt her “ice-cream bell” haha when she go out tt time we sorta pressed it a lot of times then suddenly when press liao got no sound... haha... haiX... tuition coming liao... just came back from sch like ½ hour ago then have tuition... so sian... huiyin today go buy the pink colour shirt for fiesta... hey I see u ke lian then wear de loh... waste money sia... oni wear once then waste 7.20... and I suspect huiyin bluff me... see I so “innocent” then cheat my money... sian tml got band at 730... I think I taking taxi... again... unless I wan 160 pumping from the blardy majors... toot... late 80 pumping then council got double... knnb... I hope 1 major is late... haha... wud love to see a major pump a major... =X I know Jennifer gonna read this... haha so I wun say anymore... later kenna skin alive...

No comments: