Wednesday, July 21, 2004
...
school started ver sianly today... it was raining and sorta walked through the rain to school... haha... din see a need to run... anyway... my shoes were soaking the whole day... stupid sound system in hall wasn’t working so had to sing without any music... could hear Roland Ang sing... haha he sing really got that fading off effect... ver funny... tot is some echo... haha... then went to class for Chinese... BORING... then geog... ok that’s something worth living for... haha... though I was sort of drying my socks and shoes while listening to Mr. Koh's explanation on eh... faults and volcanoes.... wad the hell... the rest of the day sucked.... si Edmund see I so gullible... trick me into holding the toot liquid paper in my hand then my hand kenna... then I wipe on my pants... doinks... now my pants are stained... haha.... ok so after sch had this EL thing.... but I ponned.... so sian... who wan to attend... actually teaching you how to er... TALK!!! Wads there to learn about talking? just open your mouth and talk... then articulate, have rhythm, tone, intonation... blah blah blah... all the crap I learnt in primary 5 from Mdm. Hoon... haha.... so I ponned... Yes, Jocelyn, I PONNED.... haha... so went home to well... erm... sleep? Haha... then when my mudder came back started to lecture me for not going... I mean wads her big prob? say my eng so lan nv get distinction.... as if anyone got A1.... and learning how to talk... what the hell... I mean if it’s a tanning session, I would go... but talking?! oh wow... I din know I was so retarded till I can’t talk, though I admit I am retarded when speaking Chinese... haha... I think I exceeded my sms by a few hundreds liao... dots... and I think I can be a counselor... cuz I am such a good advice giver... =X.... haha... have to do my maths homework sia... so sian... and wad trigonometrical ratios wad er functions wad wadever.... haha give so many questions... wah liao... die liao... tonite no nid to slp...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment