Monday, June 14, 2004
BsAucNkDs
Ok... So this is wad happened dis week... Erm basically had band for the whole week kinda getting sick of it... But anyways, Saturday was the worst... Hmm... Wad can I say... Got lectured by band master... wth lah... Its oni band... See his face dun dare blow liao... As if I din prac liddat... Before he came gort loh... But nvm... Dun wanna get angry over dis stuff... haiX... Wad I gotta say? Band standard will drop significantly aft the sec4 pass out... and its not like we din try to prevent this... We had sectionals like forever... And tt idiot say we aren’t practicing... ErmX... Begin to ask myself y I got myself in to this in the firx place.... But nvm.... I just try to work on the current situation... And make the best of it..... Haha... Today I woke up at 3... Record for me... So late! Spent last night tagging other pple blog... so to those who see so many lame tags... Its by me... The great lamer... haha... I am a pig... Then spent the whole day rotting away... Din find myself as grouchy as yesterday... lolX... Until nex time... pS. BsAucNkDs!! Haha... Most of ya wun get it... But anyway... buaiX...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment