Monday, June 21, 2004
i am such a pig... =X
Wad did I do today??? Well eh... nudding much... considering tt I just woke like 2 1/2 hours ago... and now is 6.36 pm... that’s rite... I woke at 4... hahaX... pro siaX.. so spent the first hour watching TV.... then playing PS.... then I on the com.... to check mail and stuff and write this entry.... and later eh I think I will complete my holiday homework baHx.... haha my a maths ten year series... left like erm 3/8 left... then I still have a lot of Chem and Phy.... omg... oni 5 days left!!!!! ArgH.... sian tml got band... hahaX... ok my internet left 2 hours.... cannot stay online for long... sian again... anyway... apologies to all those whom i owe testimonials to... haha.... and after the holidays I still haven completed this site!!!! haha... I am a lazy pig...okok... guess there will be no content in this "blank site till the end of the erm... can say decade??? lolX... ok... I gtg... geNeX ouT-------- [I am such a copycat.... dunno wad is the meaning of copy right.... haha... as u can see my site made up many "sections" haha...those whom I copy frm.... eh... wait lah... I find something to replace firx lah...]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment