Thursday, June 17, 2004

Another Boring Day

Today woke up at 930 and I rushed to school... luckily I wasn’t late... or I thought I wasn’t... I enter the band room... Amira was dere taking sectionals already... she gave me the look... I was sorta feelin guilty... said it was at 10... not 1030!!! then I set inst and joined Leqi... erm ok lah... sectionals was ok... then today collect money for the tix... no one brought.... though I somehow suspect that they din sell.... like me liddat... too lazy... haha...well... tts the norm for me... erm... then fb started... took eh... carioca... din know there were methods to play a solo.... anyway... first and 2nd attempt... I have no idea... y... but the bloody sound would not come out... haiX... haha okok... hmm... got to get over this fear some how or another.... then chew took me and Zengyang sects... erm... realise.. He isn’t such a bad person... okok... hmm then kept repeating... found my mistakes... I have a filthy habit... lolx... then I also think my articulation i.e. tonguing a bit problem... anyway... kept blowing... was alright... I know I shud not say this... but my squeaking I think cuz I不小心press those keys... Hahax... I have got webbed fingers... cannot press one key alone... okok... then play YMCA... was ok lah... Frank Sinatra... was ok too... got improve a bit... but still lotsa room for it... then majors asked band fall in... Then went to office let chew take again... erm... then he din take... kept waiting... until all the pple start coming in then he ask us to go outside prac... Wah liaoX... Zengyang... U knows wad is practice? Well it is not standing arnd toking to Danial... hmm... anyways... erm then he meet the majors over liao... come out take us carioca until finish.... and oh yah... 死 Ivy... whole time I blow carioca... no nid look at my nose rite.... I know moving but no nid so wad rite... toots... haha joking.... erm...they went home wit Joce... 死Dustin.... ask u wait... u go and跑掉wit Zhihao... u bedda watch out... still dare give me tt type of lame replies... okok I dun type anymore liaoz... fingers too tired...

No comments: