Friday, June 18, 2004

Laming Around...

hMm... Just wasted over 20 smses asking a whole bunch of pple to bring money... so now I beginning to think about band again... hmm... Band freak? well yEAh... haha... hmm woke at 2 plus today... eh... Eileen call me... ask wad happen on Thurs....[refer to prev entry] I mean I dunno if chews giving up on us or if we're improving a bit... anyway... seems like the former... haiX... I am at a loss...cant bear to see the band in this state... but feel so powerless as to what I can do... hmmX...oni time will tell... and note: it ain’t all the SLs fault...cant blame them for everything...it also depends on whether everyone wants to work to get things going again... anyways... spent the "bedda part" of last nite... well morning... was abt 1 am... haha... chatting wit Sihui... sollie hor... Din manage to write a testimonial for you today... haha promise by the end of the holidays... anyway... er... Yesterday was Eng vs switZ... eng won... lolx... last time 死 France... penalty the win in the last few min.... wah lao...

No comments: