Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Serenade Rehearsal
ok.. so turns out Edmund buy ticket frm Jocelyn... so Regina.. I dun owe u anything cuz u din win the bet!!! haha ok...erm first ting I did when I entered the class today... pester everyone to buy tix... haha... ć»Eugene tang... give me 6 dollars worth of 5 cent 10 cent 20 cent and 1 dollar coins... the bulk of it being 10 cents... make my wallet so fat...-_- today had rehearsal for serenade... haiX... so sad... just cant play Nat King Cole and I giv up on it.. No matter how I play my fingers aren’t "flowing" enuf then the run so choppy... yest nite whole nite practicing loh... haiX still cannot...I giv up.. then chew scold me for dis... haiX... then for the whole rehearsal I was afraid to play any solo... then ask lily pei me play carioca... haiX... Ngee Ann poly hall darn dry anyway.... sux... then when chew shouted at the top of his lungs the whole hall went silent and your ear got ringing sound... eerie... first time I experience total silence... there wasn’t a sound even if a pin drop can be heard... haiX then pack inst... then go back to school...sumtimes I agree wit chew tt concert definitely at the wrong time... I hope everything goes well....no mood to write... life sux...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment