Monday, May 31, 2004

Sec4s Rock!

today had band AGAIN... my life seems to revolve around band... lolx... today I just tok bout the sectionals bahx... today's sectionals was fun!... haha... Regina like gave lily the balloon and we were like playing with it... haha lily s0 cute... the Eileen angry or wad say those who make mistake run with the balloon stick in the mouth.. Turns out my stand blew wrong and we had to run... everyone wanted me to do the balloon thing... but I din... I early know shud have... haha... I am mad... okok ... I continue... so Eb and 1st stand ran... then lily go jia zhua...then walk walk walk most of the way... then plan to pretend to make Shiyun fall then help her get up then no nid run... but it din happen... haha... then after running we plan to make mistake... but for some reason, we make how many mistake Eileen also nv catch... haha... so sian.. If oni she caught it... haha... this is the most fun sectionals I have ever had... haha.... if u were dere u wud have enjoyed it... I have u bunch of gr8 seniors!!! Haha... okok... I stop here I think I going berserk...

No comments: