Saturday, May 29, 2004

Band Prac Begins...

hmm... today went for band... expected to get scolded... in the morning... went to staff room to sort out the tickets... and it was when I wanted to have sectionals... so stupid.... wad a wrong time... anyway after sorting out the stuff had sectionals Amira gave us her pop letter which she took altogether 5 hours to write....wow... so erm.... wad... dunno wad to say... cant imagine writing one... I probably will just sms them haha... tt is the 2nd letter I have gotten frm snrs.... 1st was from Raisa... when I change stand tt time... ver感人de letter lolx... today, band was not as sucky... cuz he din sort of critise as much... I just blasted.... wadever... gotta improve the volume and overall sound of the section before sec4 pass out... tt is my goal... which will have to be accomplished in like 3 weeks time!!!.... haha... okok so band ended with the same old council meeting... sianX... okok tts all... and last but not least... I cant believe Fantasia won American Idol 3 with that DUCKY voice of hers!!!

No comments: