Saturday, May 08, 2004
FLUNKED a maths!!!
Been busy lately... no time to come online... exams started today... the first paper was Mt Paper 1... I felt I did okay... but whenever I feel that way, I end up getting lousy marks... hope I dun fail... then came the stupid A Maths Paper... sucked big time... my mind totally blanked out... omg... how cud tt have happened? I dun think I will fail though... If I Get a1 it wud be a miracle... I din have anytime to check and I think I made lost of careless mistakes... how dumb of me... only realized how to do when I handed in the paper... [ExAmaPhoBiA]... LoLx... I guess at least 25 marks is gone... then carelessness will kill me and get me nothing higher than a B3... there goes my 6-pointer dream... Nvm... I guess this “mishap” happened cuz I spent too much time on the front questions and when I realized I had very little time left I sorta tensed up... and forgot how to do... nex time I will adopt the “choNg aLL ThE WaY” method.... at least I will have time to check carelessness from my chong-ing and save a few more marks... beats making stupid mistakes and having no time to check... Monday have Social Studies and E Maths P1.... And I have 3 Chap of Social Studies left!!! So I gtg study now... buaix...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment