Friday, May 14, 2004
Exams are Over!!!
This week sucked a lot.... to think that I wud dare to enter the hall after just 1 hour of studying Chinese and 1 day of studying half a term's work of geography on Wednesday.... the Chinese was not so bad... but the geography... dun tok bout it.... hahax... then on Thurs had physics... only prob... I dunno when to apply which formula!!! Nvm I wun fail it... the least I will get is a b4.... on Friday... started with e maths... certain I get 95 and above... so simple.... but after the e maths paper... omg... the sucky paper called a maths was returned... guess wad... I passed by 3 MARKS!!! hahaX... so depressing.... took back the paper... cud not believe it... no mood to do anything else... fear that the rest of the subjects will have the same fate.... tonite I intend to do that a maths paper... see if I am really stupid of whether I really had a mental block.... I cud not accept wad I did... [self-denial]... overall I think this SA1 sucked a lot... I will try harder next time to meet my 10 point goal.... I hope... okay EXAMS are OVER!!! but I have no idea wad to do at home... hope someone gets me an XBOX or PS2 or some fun PC GAMES.....Sucky band is starting again..... I am gonna go though hell again.... with the serenade in a months time I am so dead....dEaD DeaD DeaD... hahaX... ok it’s getting late... blog again some other time...anyone have any ideas on what to do during the holidays please msg me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment