Monday, April 12, 2004
Monday Blues~
Today had my PFT... Haha.... As expected... I did ver badly... So unfair loh... they take your darn age from 5th of April then my fucking birthday happens to be on the 3rd... so suay.... chin ups sucked... so did my long jump.. Other stations were ok... I think... now I talk bout my shuttle run... the run where I lost “face” guess waD? I ran till I fell... haha... pro right? Then I gazed my knees and elbow the skin... so paiseh... after that I saw Regina then kept ze siao-ing her loh... haha... on the sushi box write the name of her admirer... write until she buay-ta-han... then take white board marker go and write crap on my table... wad a cruel act.. Cannot erase seh... Oh Yahx... Today stupid zixin the group sell dunno wad stupid stupid sushi for IDPW... How does it relate to the topic anyway? The sushi was ok, except for the eggs and the sea weed... the wasabi cannot be called wasabi... it isn’t hot at all... and I acquired a new love for mayo... LoLx... darn... tml got E Maths test... so dead... then after school got band... sux... Oh MY Freaking God think frank tichelli wrote blue shades to kill me.... here is the situation so far...i can memorize the thing... the freaking runs when play fast is damn messy and I have absolutely no sense of rhythm... LoLx....Haha... tml b4 sectionals hope I have time to practice and I hope there is someone there to take me... amazing how time flies eh? Seems like yesterday that it was my first day of my long education in Singapore... haha... 14 years of my pathetic life just passed by just like THAT... 2 more weeks to exam... next Friday is sports day... hopes it is at the stadium which gets the morning sun... so that I can get a tan... bWaHAhax... exams are round the corner... I am so DeaD DEaD DeaD DeaD.... ArGh.... so sian... have to squeeze every single piece of information into this puny brain of mine in a 2 week time frame... finally... my last statement... I dun like eating fishballs for those who know wad I mean... haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment