Saturday, April 03, 2004
NCC HQ
Today went to that NCC HQ aka Amoy Quee Camp... Very sian place... Stand in a patch of grass playing a few marches... [Glad to say that I faked through some of them cuz I cud not remember]... But one good thing is that we had to stand in the blazing sun and I cud get a slight tan... Although not tt obvious but I think my right hand is slightly tanner... haha...Then after performing went to try the NCC Ceremonial 1st Uniform...wah lao... make us wait for so long... but worth it... cuz the 1st uniform is so damn cool... but I unlucky enough to get one where the previous person stupid stupid go and use super glue to put on the rank thing... stupid or wad? [Very dark so nv see] Then there is one ugly blotch on the right shoulder... reached school at about 1.15... Majors only giv us lunch till 1.40... So unfair.. those who got the onto the previous bus got like so much more time... haiz... then during full band chew say the assembly performance on Monday and Tuesday only sec2 and sec3 band performing... I scareded sia... Later must go lian all the solo till siao... today my birthday... But nv celebrate... so sian not even a cake...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment