Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Assembly + CA Report
Today rocks... Yesterday sucked... Broke down then came rushing in but I ended on time... So paiseh... but the carioca one was ok... Today sec4 got play sia... They roX man... ShO QianG,.. Then after performance tt lame form cher of mine… lily lim came to giv me my CA report... See liao I kept hao lian-ing to everyone haha... and now I shall continue showing off... English b3, Chinese b3, E Maths a1, A Maths a1, Physics a1, Chemistry a1, Social Studies a2, Geography a1... Pro horx... But I think for the coming SA will be a totally different story... I nowadays slack liaox... Then I was telling everyone bout the CA marks and everyone sorta started hating me... haHaX... hmm... I go study and do the tons of homework I owe my teachers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment