Sunday, September 24, 2006

Should I Stay - by some unknown local band

I had a drive,
driven by your love.
But when you messed around,
I lost the drive I found.

I thought you needed,
needed someone true,
but you changed your mind
or had I failed you?

Wish you'd been,
careful with my heart,
but you tore it apart
and broke an angels hear.

The kiss was true,
Has to end somehow
But I'm living proof,
of what love is about.

It's hard, holding you,
Loving you, losing you
It's sad to be true,
and be fooled by you.
I don't know,
I gotta know
Should I stay, or should I go?

You played me on,
played me like a clown,
but I feel for you,
even though I'm down.

My heart is heavy,
heavy like a rock
But I'm so amused,
you're still in my thoughts.

It's hard, holding you
Loving you, losing you
It's sad to be true,
and be fooled, by you.
I don't know,
I gotta know,
Should I stay, or should I go?

This time its done,
It'll never feel the same
but we had some good times
Guess it's sad just the same

Guess the truth,
doesn't matter somehow.
But you were living proof,
of what love is about.

anyone gt this song? haha.. send me.. lol..

No comments: