10 years ago I was:
A kuku P1/P2 boy at PEPS, pri 1K/2K who played freeze at the school field every other day and i brought my recess to school. [OMG! SO KUKU!]
5 years ago I was:
took PSLE and unlike ANQI, i din top my pri school. tsktsk. hahah. 241 - actaully wanted to go BPGHS one.. but then cannot then also cannot go Commonwealth.. then i go SWISS [BAND 2 school leh - LAST YR!!!! HAHA] nv regretted. met loads of nice pple there.
1 year ago I was:
overjoyed, hyper elated. super-duper-elated over SYF.
15/4/05! band 130. GWH!!! scootin' on hardrock!!
5 snacks I enjoy:
chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. dark ones esp. PLUS ice cream!
5 songs I know all the words to:
Mahjulah Singapura, SCSS school song, ACJCcollege anthem, ABC, mary had a little lamb! hahaha
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
buy a beach front property, buy new clothes and shoes, buy a prestige clarinetprestige clarinet, bribe the shamu and get him to let me go to AC and get a nice really really expensive car.
5 places I would run away to:
ACJC!!!! the past [so that i can choose ACJC.. LOL.], my new home, imaginary place X, and imaginary place Y.
5 things I would never wear:
body piercings, tattoo (ouch!), ear-rings[cuz hav to pierce ear hole], shocking pink clothes, NOTHING (in public)
5 favorite tv shows:
American Idol, LOST, Amazing Race, er.. X and Y...
5 bad habits:
stoning, slping during lectures, getting hooked onto the com once i switch it on, being super lame, anti-social LOL.
5 biggest joys:
SWISS WINDS '05 + '04 BATCH!!! ACJC FUN-O-RAMA!!! (BA-LL-OO-NS + DUMPLINGS(fund raising) + X-BOX Store) 1SA2 !!! 4E1!!! 04,05,06 SWISS WINDS CLARINET SECTION~
5 favorite toys:
u seriously dun wanna know. HAHAH *gives pervertic look* haha. jokin la!!!
5 fictional characters I would date:
imaginary friend eugene lau 1,2,3,4,5.. i jsut love myself too much =)
5 people I tag to do this:
haha.. the first 5 who read this?? but since i dunno who they are... er.. wadever.. LOL
--------------------------------------------------------------------
today had PE. my legs were too irresistable. WOOT! SEXY LEGS~~~ hahaha.. yea. ive got SEXY LEGS!!! hahahah so slap me for having such sexy legs. HEH.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment