"I Dream" by Michael Fallon
In my mind, I can climb,
All the mountains that surround me,
My spirit's there, where eagles dare to fly.
In my heart, there's a spark,
That can light the world around me,
An open door, where I am sure dreams are.
Doesn't matter if I win,
Or the colour of my skin,
Cuz the race is all about,
Believin in yourself..
And I dream,
I can run, like the wind and be strong,
When my heart just wants to give in.
I dream, I can be the hero thats in me.
When I dream, I dream..
There's a time, in your life,
When the odds are so against you,
There's no defeat, if all you keep is pride.
First or last, slow or fast,
There's a dignity that makes you,
Keep driving on when worlds have come apart.
Doesn't matter rich or poor,
All the things you've done before,
Cuz the race is all about,
Believing in yourself.
And I dream,
I can run, like the wind and be strong,
When my heart, just wants to give in.
I dream, I can be the hero thats in me.
When I dream, I dream
Of a moment, that forever will be golden,
When the torch is passed, only dreams will last,
That are shared by everyone..
And I dream,
I can run, like the wind and be strong,
When my heart, just wants to give in.
I dream, I can be the hero thats in me.
When I dream, I dream..
[TAufik] i dream...
[SLy] I dream of you..
*versions may vary.. this is taken from the live recording..
Saturday, December 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment